Ninja notes and flash cards update for 2015! - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
    thawdar
    Participant

NINJA Question –

Jeff could you pls tell us when you will have update for 2015?

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    govtec

Hi Jeff,

Will 2015 REG notes, flashcards and audio be out soon? I hope you re-recorded the audio portion because the last version I downloaded had wild swings in volumes between different chapters and made it difficult to listen to in the car and at the gym. I will also purchase MCQ shortly since I've only got 2 more shots for REG before credits expire! Thanks!

BEC - 12/13
    FAR - 5/14
    AUD - 8/14
    REG - 2/15
    Passed 6 of 6 CLEP Exam

absolutelyamy
    Participant

maybe I'm missing it, but I can't seem to find the flashcards in the store any more. Can someone post the link to them?

jeff
    Keymaster

Sorry – I missed some questions in this thread…

Steph08 – NINJA MCQ gives you 3 mo access per section for $47. Instead of charging you up front for repeats (i.e. 1 year access), you only pay for it if you need it. If you get the Complete MCQ, it comes with 1 year access.

Accrual1102 – There are some additions to FAR and AUD – they aren't that bad, though. FAR has the most…then AUD…BEC already had the Corporate Governance stuff added and REG doesn't get updated until July 2015 when the new tax law is tested. For the MCQ, we added about 500 new MCQ for FAR and AUD for the 2015 version.

govtec – the updates will be out very soon – this week, actually. For the audio, my plan is to do a piecemeal update and then re-record the audio for a consistent recording volume-wise.

amy – I'll be doing a flashcard sale in February 2015 (we just had one)…until then, the best value would be the Ten Point Combo since they're included.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Tncincy
    Participant

Wow, with all the updates, re-recordings and mcq additions, you're gonna be a busy little ninja :-)). Try to have a Happy Holiday because we need those notes and audio to Far. ( plan to take after taking reg on 1/31/15).

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader.....time to pass

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

jeff
    Keymaster

I was at my office until midnight every night this week – except for last night…3:20am 🙂

I'll have them blasted out after Christmas…the 2014 materials are fine to study with until then…there's a few additions.

I got behind because I decided to push the AUD book and get it out the door…glad I did.

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Skynet
    Participant

Are they Gluten Free?

AUD - 90
    BEC - 78
    FAR - 84
    REG - 87
    World Domination Plan

Phase I : Pass CPA Exams - Complete
    Phase II : Megan Fox - In Progress
    Phase III : Megan Fox & Scarlett Johansson Lingerie Pillow Fight
    Phase IV : Form the new Charlie's Angels with Megan Fox, Scarlett Johansson, & Gal Gadot
    Phase V : TBD

BEC : 78
    REG : 87
    FAR : 84
    AUD : 90

World Domination Plan

Phase I : Pass CPA Exams - Complete
    Phase II : Megan Fox - Initiated
    Phase III : Bring back 8-Tracks
    Phase IV : Megan Fox & Scarlett Johansson Lingerie Pillow Fight
    Phase V : TBA

Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.