Which course review for me? Wiley, Gleim, Roger? - Page 2

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Mikey
    Participant

I used Wiley and passed all on the first attempt. I found it really helpful.

I used Gleim for my EA and was not impressed. It just felt really generic and the videos were really difficult to watch. the MCQs…I don't know if they made them harder on purpose or what, but I always failed the quizzes lol; but again, maybe that was intentional. I passed all three EA tests on the first attempt too, so maybe the harder quiz questions helped. In my opinion Wiley did somewhat of the same thing (some of their questions were just insane).

From what I've heard from several CPAs is that Becker is the gold standard, so that would probably be your best bet, but like I said, Wiley worked well for me.

AUD - 77
    BEC - 90
    FAR - 76
    REG - 82
    Michael J. Conard Jr. CPA, EA

Millhouse Accounting

#3155901 Reply

Roger.

The way the material was structured was very intuitive and easy to understand and each topic completes the next. Some of the other features I really liked were the Smartpath. It’s Roger's way of tracking your progress by comparing your results to students who have already passed the exam. Really unique and great tool, you use it to see what areas you need to focus more on. Another feature is the study hub, its a huge data base of students submitted questions and specific detailed answers from the Roger’s accounting experts. It’s really helpful if you get stuck on a question.
    The mobile app- You can literally study and pass all the CPA exams just by using your phone. From what I’ve seen, Roger has THE BEST mobile app in the market. Oh, also once you get their elite package you own it until you pass all the exams.
    I highly recommend Roger. But don't just take my word for it, I think they have a 2 weeks free trial so give it a try before you make a decision!

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: Reply #3155901 in Which course review for me? Wiley, Gleim, Roger? - Page 2
Your information:

Return to Forum Home