NINJA Reviews??? - Page 2

• Creator
    Topic
  • #165998 Reply
    Jaim17172

So I am debating on buying the Ninja software to help me with the CPA exam. I’ve tried Becker, but I haven’t really had time to study and I get bored with the hours of lectures.

I’m afraid with Ninja that there won’t be enough material covered. Has anyone used this? I tried looking up reviews but the only website it brought me to was another71.com,

Thoughts???

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #323094 Reply

Hi-yah!

I appreciate everyone's feedback by the way!

#323095 Reply
    Jaim17172

i”m sold with the free updates 🙂 i'm going to try the audio first and then eventually buy the notes. thanks:)

#323096 Reply
    Jaim17172

Do you have the audio for REG or FAR?

#323097 Reply

Working on REG audio now…hope to have it out with a week!

#323098 Reply
    jomarie
    Participant

Jeff –

When you expect to have BEC audio out? I'm sitting for BEC in April.

Thanks!!

#323099 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@jomarie

Totally off topic but this morning I was thinking hey didn't Jomarie take an exam on 2/6??

So how was??

#323100 Reply
    Peanut
    Participant

All I got from that was @Acct is thinking about JoMarie, in the shower. lol

#323101 Reply

Acct – By April for sure.

#323102 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@peanut

I was just skimming through the thread and saw “shower” , “thinking” and “jomarie”. I kept going then went uh wait…what was that?!?! haha

#323103 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Peanut and @akb9874

🙂 all I meant was that it hit me at a random moment (as in, not while I was looking at this site), that I didn't remember reading how Jomarie felt she did on the exam…I think I was busy thinking how I was going to be late (again) to work and was figuring out what date it is today and as I was thinking that it is 2/8 I was thinking why does 2/8 seem to have some sort of significance and then I was like, oh! 2/6! Where do I know that date from? Oh yeah…Jomarie was sitting for FAR on 2/6. So then I was trying to remember if I had read how she did…

Anyhow, I revised my earlier post 🙂

@Jeff – another71.com

I think you meant @Jomarie…but good to know in case I want to study/take the exams again 🙂

#323104 Reply

oh yes…the shower thing threw me off 🙂

#323105 Reply
    Peanut
    Participant

Aww man! You should have left that! I've said that many times before. The shower makes us think. haha

#323106 Reply
    jomarie
    Participant

Ok I totally missed the shower thing. FAR was ok. I'm just happy I didn't walk out with a headache like I did in November.

#323107 Reply
    Anonymous
    Inactive

@Jeff – another71.com

Sorry 🙂

@Peanut

I also sing in the shower 🙂

@jomarie

All I wrote was that this morning (I happened to be taking a shower at the time that I was thinking I was going to be late for work and what date it is today…) I realized I didn't remember reading how you felt the exam was.

I'm glad it was ok and no headaches. Hope you passed!!

Is your picture new? I recently noticed it…

#323108 Reply
    jomarie
    Participant

LOL sometimes I do my best thinking in the shower.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
Reply To: Reply #323096 in NINJA Reviews??? - Page 2
Your information:

Return to Forum Home