Score Release July & August 2013 – Thread #2 - Page 314

Viewing 15 replies - 4,696 through 4,710 (of 4,714 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Participant

Still no score for REG 509 NC. This is really sad. Lesson learned….Will not take another exam on the last day of the testing window @ 5pm, the weekend before a holiday!

AUD-PASS
    BEC-PASS
    FAR-PASS
    REG-PASS
    I'm done!

Yeager-AUD; Rogers-FAR, BEC, REG; Wiley Test Bank, Ninja Notes, Audio and Flashcards

KTcpa

Finally got my score, passed BEC! Hope everyone left got theirs too!

AUD 67, 79
    REG 69, 73, 79
    BEC 65, 78
    FAR 72- Retake 12/6

KTcpa

Finally got my score, passed BEC! Hope everyone left got theirs too!

AUD 67, 79
    REG 69, 73, 79
    BEC 65, 78
    FAR 72- Retake 12/6

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Adam, sorry about that. But you'll get it next testing window. Only 1 to go for you, wow!

I have 3 more to conquer. AUD is my very first pass.

I scored 62 on FAR last January. I studied Becker's whole book but I was unable to go through a final review.

It's my fault and I learned a great lesson from it.

Hoping to pass this time with a new full-time job.

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Adam, sorry about that. But you'll get it next testing window. Only 1 to go for you, wow!

I have 3 more to conquer. AUD is my very first pass.

I scored 62 on FAR last January. I studied Becker's whole book but I was unable to go through a final review.

It's my fault and I learned a great lesson from it.

Hoping to pass this time with a new full-time job.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats @KTcpa, I got my score for REG too – 75! phew! The REG gods are smiling down on me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Congrats @KTcpa, I got my score for REG too – 75! phew! The REG gods are smiling down on me.

SeatTON

I have learned so much not to take the exam on the last day. I have scheduled to take BEC on Nov 25. Anyone here would like to join me?

FAR 81
    REG 85
    BEC 85
    AUD 95

SeatTON

I have learned so much not to take the exam on the last day. I have scheduled to take BEC on Nov 25. Anyone here would like to join me?

FAR 81
    REG 85
    BEC 85
    AUD 95

Kenada

Why wouldn't you take an exam on the last day?

FAR 05/27/14; 786/110 - Done !

Kenada

Why wouldn't you take an exam on the last day?

FAR 05/27/14; 786/110 - Done !

MrsBing

I've taken the exam on the last day twice and never had a problem. Maybe it's a state issue, I know Oregon releases a week late, so it wouldn't matter if it was the last day of the window or not. Also BEC, make take a little longer if you're in the BEC bubble, since I don't think would matter if you take it on the last day.

Becker, Wiley Test Bank, and Ninja 10 Point Combo!

FAR: 89
    REG: 87
    AUD: 92
    BEC: 75
    Ethics: 90

Licensed Arizona CPA

MrsBing

I've taken the exam on the last day twice and never had a problem. Maybe it's a state issue, I know Oregon releases a week late, so it wouldn't matter if it was the last day of the window or not. Also BEC, make take a little longer if you're in the BEC bubble, since I don't think would matter if you take it on the last day.

Becker, Wiley Test Bank, and Ninja 10 Point Combo!

FAR: 89
    REG: 87
    AUD: 92
    BEC: 75
    Ethics: 90

Licensed Arizona CPA

Participant

So I am still waiting for my REG score and apparently there were some issue during transmission where the AICPA is saying that I was a no show for the test. Yes, I have my confirmation of attendance sheet thank goodness. So please keep your confirmation of attendance sheet until you receive your score. I feel like I am in limbo and can't concentrate on studying for BEC until my REG issues get resolved.

AUD-PASS
    BEC-PASS
    FAR-PASS
    REG-PASS
    I'm done!

Yeager-AUD; Rogers-FAR, BEC, REG; Wiley Test Bank, Ninja Notes, Audio and Flashcards

Participant

So I am still waiting for my REG score and apparently there were some issue during transmission where the AICPA is saying that I was a no show for the test. Yes, I have my confirmation of attendance sheet thank goodness. So please keep your confirmation of attendance sheet until you receive your score. I feel like I am in limbo and can't concentrate on studying for BEC until my REG issues get resolved.

AUD-PASS
    BEC-PASS
    FAR-PASS
    REG-PASS
    I'm done!

Viewing 15 replies - 4,696 through 4,710 (of 4,714 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.