Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 502

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

@suzzette1 – waiting on FAR in CA as well…nothing yet

Viewing 15 replies - 7,516 through 7,530 (of 7,656 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

advisory is your real score. it'll switched after a few weeks.

mustwin
    Participant

The good news is CA is starting to release scores at last!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Indiana can burn to the damn ground. The whole state. I don't understand how a state with a reputation for being a leader in technology and forward thinking can screw up something so simple. Pay some freaking IT engineers and get this fixed now. It's not like the cost of this exam wouldn't cover it.

mustwin
    Participant

Waiting for FAR in CA!

Wanna-b-CPA
    Participant

@GrizzlyBear

I didn't get my Audit score in Wave one, even though I took it on 10/11. My audit score was released on 12/14/2010 12:22:19, so around Noon CA time. I'm actually out in Virginia working, so I checked my FAR score this morning at like 6:30am EST, 3:30 PST, and it wasn't up yet. Then I checked at 10:20am EST and it was finally posted!!(time stamp 12/17/10, 5:58am PST).

Still so hard to believe!

BEC - 77
    REG - 85
    FAR - 68, 11/27/10 75!!!!!!
    AUD - 85, 10/11/10

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yea I'm not questioning the validity of the advisory score; just saying, some folks were talking about their advisory scores being switched over the “credit” scores as a sign at least some activity was happening in their account. I was echoing the sentiment of another poster who said they are waiting on a score and haven't even seen an advisory score go final, so ergo no activity at all in their account in quite some time.

kobebryant168
    Participant

CA here…no FAR scores release

and all I can tell you all, my friends….

CA only releases score once a day….usually 5:30am PST

If we don't have the score around that time…meaning….try again the next day, because they simply will not, will not release score in the late morning or afternoon

Thats why I hate the State Board…I would rather CA is a NASBA state

suzzette1
    Participant

CA candidates we are almost there! We need to have positive thoughts! Congrats to all those who got their results and passed! For those who did not make it , keep you head up high, you can make it next time!!

BEC 2/8/10 - 75 (studied hard & prayed less)
    REG 5/15/10 - 88 (studied less but prayed hard)
    AUDITING 8/9/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard)
    FAR 11/30/10 - 79 (studied hard and prayed hard) Thanks GOD! I'm DONE

Imtired
    Participant

Still no FAR in CA. I guess that's it for today. Better luck tomorrow. signing off…

AUD - Passed; REG - Passed; BEC - Passed; FAR - PASSED!!!

Masaman
    Participant

Just to help out my BEC score was updated at 5:48 am on 12/15/10.

I concur that they only release in the morning. I am still going to check periodically through the day 🙂

mlw2865
    Participant

Finally got my score in Kentucky for FAR – 95! First section down…3 to go….

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

@ Kobe good to see you back. That is usually the case with CA, but they have had technical difficulties so we don't know when they will/are posting scores. Seen as late as noon now

htfu_aaron
    Participant

I'm about to go ballistic waiting for MO REG.

I'm really hoping the loophole is not accurate for this wave; if it is I'm screwed.

futurecpa2
    Participant

WOOHOO! I passed REG with and 86! I am DONE! Congrats to everyone who passed good luck to everyone who is trying to pass. You WILL pass, just don't give up. Oh, I am from Oklahoma and ID was 440.

AUD- 84 BEC-79 REG-86 FAR- 81 Ethics-95
    DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE! DONE!

JKS88
    Participant

Isn't KY a snail-mail state? I may be wrong but I thought it was… I think it's absolutely hilarious that a snail-mail state gets their scores before all the electronic score states… on that note, any MO updates?

REG - 88
    FAR - 89
    BEC - 1/21/11
    AUD -

Viewing 15 replies - 7,516 through 7,530 (of 7,656 total)
  • The topic ‘Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 502’ is closed to new replies.