Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 5

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

@suzzette1 – waiting on FAR in CA as well…nothing yet

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 7,656 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

It's about time !

gocpa
    Participant

I can't take this anymore… I can't do anything at work! When are the scores out?

FAR - 79
    BEC - 84
    AUD - 89
    REG - 02/05

Anonymous
    Inactive

So Jeff – do you get your insider trading information from NASBA or AICPA? Because if you get from NASBA then you won't know any earlier than we would right?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jeff –

If you are saying audit is going to have a Monday night NASBA relase, does that mean you are predicting a BEC- AICPA and NASBA release tonight?

Is that the twist? I am dying here!

Anonymous
    Inactive

that would be awesome !

Fighting Illini CPA
    Participant

Jeff, you're confusing me! So if NASBA releases AUD Monday night, BEC's gotta be tonight? But I'm in IL and I should have it by now then! Ahhhh! If I get another 74, ya'll better hide yo kids hide yo wife and yo husbands too.

FAR 91
    AUD 86
    BEC 84
    REG 74, 75!

Anonymous
    Inactive

@Fighting Illini CPA

Illinois's been a little slow on their score releases lately. It used to be that we had them the same time CA got them. However for the Q3 releases, it took longer to get them (during Wave 1 I got my score in the afternoon of the day after CA people got them and during Wave 2 it was like 5PM the same day).

Anonymous
    Inactive

I got a 74 on REG too !! Bullsh*t ! haha

Fighting Illini CPA
    Participant

Thanks ChiGirl,

I've gotten scores on a Saturday twice and both times were around 1pm. That's why I was freaking out a little bit thinking my score was available now. So do you think we'll see them today instead of tomorrow?

FAR 91
    AUD 86
    BEC 84
    REG 74, 75!

osidecompass
    Participant

So…if I'm waiting for Audit results in CA, then Monday night on the state website or would it be Tuesday? This is more confusing than studying for the exams!

AUD - 99 (10/4/10)
    FAR - 92 (11/29/10)
    BEC - 87 (1/24/11)
    REG - 90 (5/30/11)

ruthchzw
    Participant

Tuesday Morning .

AUD 10Oct10 - 87, BEC 30Aug10 - 85
    FAR 13Jul10 - 92 , REG 4Apr10 - 81
    Done!!!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

anybody check out the loophole yet ?

jeff
    Keymaster

Some things are changing, but still looksing for clarification and ok to drop some knowledge.

Bottom line for this weekend: BEC AICPA release prediction for today was a prediction. The safe bet was Monday, but I won't be shocked if the AICPA was tricksy.

We'll know tomorrow AM if CA is running around yelling about BEC.

Anonymous
    Inactive

So NO chance of getting BEC NASBA (PA) results tonight then. Too bad! I started to get my hopes up… If AUD is predicted for Monday AICPA and potentially NASBA…. I read that as BEC will potentially happen tonight.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone checked the new format of the NASBA site where you enter your section ID and birth date? It's totally different than the last testing window.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 7,656 total)
  • The topic ‘Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 5’ is closed to new replies.