Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 497

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

@suzzette1 – waiting on FAR in CA as well…nothing yet

Viewing 15 replies - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 7,656 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    mdcpa
    Participant

Yeah, MD has never emailed me with a score update or anything. Weird!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I've been trolling these forums and have been going through the same pains as all those in California.

I've been checking since 5:30am this morning, and as of 6:33am, I received my passing REG score! Everyone in CA…GO CHECK CHECK CHECK NOW! 🙂

Anonymous
    Inactive

So REG has now jumped FAR in Cali? UGHHH.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just checked again…still no FAR in CA.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Still waiting for 439 AUD score. My Oasis says they have my score, but when I tried the loophole, it says all sections are in process……hate waiting!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Texas people…I'm waiting for Audit score. I didn't receive anything this morning. Any ideas whats going on?

TexasTechalum
    Participant

79 on FAR! I'm done!

AUD 07/13/10 75!
    REG 08/24/10 90!
    BEC 10/04/10 82!
    FAR 11/22/10 79! I'm Done!

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

No AUD in CA!

shweta
    Participant

still waiting on OK FAR score …..NTS 441….

BEC- 83; AUD- 79; FAR- 76; REG- 82

Ris430
    Participant

STILL NO BEC FOR ME IN CA WTF

Anonymous
    Inactive

IN folks – I just got back from the Indiana Board of Accountancy. As expected, a pretty pointless visit. I spoke with the head of the board—the highest I could possibly go—and she insisted that they have nothing to do with the score release process and it is all on NASBA at this point. The IN Board is completely hands-off with any CPA exam candidates until they pass all 4 sections, at which point they are sent a file in which they hold and await for your application for your license after you have two years of professional work experience. She gave me the phone number to NASBA, so I called on my walk back to work. It was the phone number to Becker Review…FAIL.

So what I don't understand is why certain states are coming out with scores before others. If all of the scores are in one place right now (NASBA), why are some states completely left in the dark? It doesn't make any sense. Are there separate state affiliates of NASBA that release the scores? Who knows.

I got back to my desk and found the real number to NASBA and called them. I was told that my score is showing as available on my account, but would have to wait 24-48 hours from today before it will be posted online. It's looking like this is going to drag out over the weekend, my friends.

parkerk
    Participant

Not sure why other people are receiving their REG scores in CA, but I am still missing both my REG (10/27) and FAR (11/27) scores.

khuffman36
    Participant

@mdcpa

I did not receive an e-mail from the BOA stating that my score was up. Rather, the e-mail that I received was a reply from an e-mail that I sent them. I asked what was going on and why had they not posted scores since the majority of the other states had received theirs. The e-mailed I received was simply a reply.

I also do not receive the e-mails from MD when my score comes out.

Anonymous
    Inactive

MARYLAND AUDIT IS UP!!!

I posted an 89!!

4 for 4 baby!!

Signing off as a CPA! GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

Fighting Illini CPA
    Participant

REG is out in IL this morning. Got a 76 and I am a CPA now. When I saw the score I fell to the floor and was completely speechless. To all that have failed, DON'T GIVE UP. In the big picture, this is just temporary pain and sacrifice. It will all be worth it in the end.

FAR 91
    AUD 86
    BEC 84
    REG 74, 75!

Viewing 15 replies - 7,441 through 7,455 (of 7,656 total)
  • The topic ‘Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 497’ is closed to new replies.