Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 495

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

@suzzette1 – waiting on FAR in CA as well…nothing yet

Viewing 15 replies - 7,411 through 7,425 (of 7,656 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    khuffman36
    Participant

FYI to any Marylanders: Not that this is any different from what we have already heard but, I received this e-mail this morning. “The exam scores are posted as soon as they are received by our IT department. Please continue to check the website.”

Sounds like she is still inferring that the exam scores have not been released to MD

herbert7890
    Participant

Now my application status changed. It says “not all scores have been received”!!!. Which means AUD in PR has been received, as I havent taken the other section on my NTS. Maybe we will get our AUD scores tonight…………..

FAR 88 - BEC 86 - AUD 90 - REG 85

round1
    Participant

@ CPA-hater:

“I took far on 11/29 and found out that I passed yesterday. The first section I ever took, AUD, was set to expire on 11/30. The NASBA site will let me register for AUD, not for FAR.

My credit should not have expired for AUD yet since I passed FAR, right?” – RIGHT! And stop playing with the outdated NASBA website! I'm just joking about the ‘playing part'.

On a more serious note, I'm in a similar situation (same dates, same exams). I've red that if you take the last part before the first one expires, then you should be fine. I think parts of the NASBA site are not updated at all: OASIS and OH loophole didn't work for me, even if I've already got an advisory score yesterday.

EDIT: my OASIS status just changed to “scores were received' or some similar wording. It means they are updating the entire NASBA site (it wasn't the case yesterday). Yet, the OH loophole lets me re-register for all four parts :-))), even if I've already passed them. So, I think you still should take the OH loophole thing with a grain of salt. It's not as relevant as it was before.

DONE!

Walk
    Participant

Past 5:30, nothing on CA. We wait until Monday now?

BEC 7/10 - 77
    FAR 8/10 - 81
    REG 10/10 - 79
    AUD 11/10 - 74, 1/11 (Duh, WAITING)

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Well CA does post on Saturdays. So if they fix the issue today then we will hopefully get them then. Sucks that this happened our last exam

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yeah-it was my first time, not his. SO-I'm glad he passed, but I'm also jealous! I didn't want to study for this crap again!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I'm in ME and was waiting on my last section (reg) which I took on 11/30….up until this morning nothing was received…as of today my OASIS says scores have been received and I am allowed to re-register for reg….i guess that means i failed, but also means they are making progress on releasing scores so hopefully everyone else starts getting their scores today…good luck

mike01
    Participant

so much for the early release states. been way more then 24 hrs

xlmitchx
    Participant

I'm in MS, a NASBA state, and I am still waiting on BEC. I lose my REG credit if I did not pass, and I am going absolutely stir crazy.

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant

Well I can thanks the AICPA, NASBA and the wonderful State of California for my lack of productivity since Tuesday. Thanks guys!

Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant
    Bob Moritz, CPA
    Participant
    usiguy1981
    Participant

Indiana here. I still can't re-register for FAR but my OASIS now says:

The section(s) of your Notice to Schedule (NTS) have been attended and scored. The score(s) reported generated a score notice to be mailed to you.

The loophole tells me that I passed. It changed over sometime in the last two hours. It's starting to look like no IFRS for me! Good luck to everyone waiting for scores! I failed all four parts once (not included below) until I got serious in March and now I only have one part to go. Never give up! This exam can be passed by anyone who takes it seriously. Even though it's really frustrating at times.

BEC – 78 (Expires October 31, 2011)

AUD – 75 (Expires April 30, 2012)

FAR – 71, Come on loophole! (Would expire May 31, 2012)

REG – February 2011

B - 58, 78 (Expired), 76
    A - 57, 75
    R - 37, 49, 65, 71, 61, 87
    F - 61, 71, 77

adcpa
    Participant

Guys, I need your opinion on something.

I received my FAR score and got a 74. I am wondering if I should invest in a new 2011 book. I used Becker 2009 to study and am wondering if I should continue to use the 2009 Becker and buy a supplement to it (such as Wiley) to study the new 2011 IFRS. I am not sure how much has chnaged because of this. I am hoping you guys can give me a solid opinion on this matter.

Thanks

74 sucks =(

hoby15
    Participant

BEC passed in CA!!!!! SO happy I don;t have to deal with the 2011 changes for two of my tests

AUD- 88

BEC- 80

FAR 1/7/11

REG- 2/26/11

Viewing 15 replies - 7,411 through 7,425 (of 7,656 total)
  • The topic ‘Official October/November 2010 Score Release Thread - Page 495’ is closed to new replies.