BEC Study Group April May 2017 - Page 5

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Q2 2017 CPA Exam Study Group for BEC. 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 471 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    ineedthiscpa45
    Participant

When did you take it? And what part was the most challenging?

HEPUNISH
    Participant

I took in march , i had got stuck in calculations questions. PV, IRR. i am using rogerCPA.

ineedthiscpa45
    Participant

That's what I'm currently using. Did you use Roger as Your study supplement with your last test?

Wincci
    Participant
    HEPUNISH
    Participant

yes! i dont understand should i retake this BEC or start with new subject

ineedthiscpa45
    Participant

I would retake BEC and use a supplemental test bank like a ninja. P.s I'm taking BEC fir the first time at the end of april

ignaciopc
    Participant

Hello,
    I just get the score and I have failed my first try with BEC. I will try it again on April. I was trying to submit he application again and looks like as the cost is the same. Does it make sense?. I thought the fee of retaking was cheaper. Is it that correct?
    Just for info I will take it at PA.

Thank you

mooseonloose
    Participant

Hey ignacipc, the fee is the same for retake.

ignaciopc
    Participant

Really?, Its unbelievable!
    Thanks you

marine
    Participant

For 1st time it is $100, then it should be $50 every time you retake

Starved_Wolf
    Participant

hmm anyone using becker for bec? becker 2017 is so strange looking. Not sure if i'm feelin it.

Holly
    Participant

I'm using Becker and I'm hoping I'm not skipping anything. Can't really tell.

BEC - 79
    REG - 85
    AUD - 5/27/16

HEPUNISH
    Participant

I am retaking my BEC exam and my NTS is valid till September 2017. Do i have to reapply for NTS ?and do i have to sent application to Board as well?

Holly
    Participant

@hepunish I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're asking – you have to get a new NTS for every test taken because once it's used, it's no longer valid, but you do not have to reapply with all of the educational info etc as you originally did to the board.

BEC - 79
    REG - 85
    AUD - 5/27/16

HEPUNISH
    Participant

Thank you for your reply ,

however my board says If you wish to retake a failed or expired exam section(s) or take additional sections, you must submit a new application to the Board by following the steps below.

1. Access your Client Account and verify that all contact information is up-to-date. Make corrections as necessary.
    2. Click on the tab labeled “Payment Form”. Check the box for a repeat applicant and the box for the verification statement, and then submit. This will generate a new Remittance Form.
    3. Print and sign the remittance form and mail it to the Board along with the reapplication fee.

Once the application has been processed, the Board will send your exam section selection information via e-mail.

i am bit confused.

Ps: what i am understanding is that i have to reapply for exam and NTS too.

Viewing 15 replies - 61 through 75 (of 471 total)
  • The topic ‘BEC Study Group April May 2017 - Page 5’ is closed to new replies.