BEC Study Group April May 2017 - Page 18

• Creator
    Topic
    jeff
    Keymaster

Welcome to the Q2 2017 CPA Exam Study Group for BEC. 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 256 through 270 (of 471 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    teejaypark
    Participant

@emackCPA

I am using Wiley CPAexcel. I guess the question did not include the pre/post-tax of debt. Thank you for clarifying.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My BEC Exam is TOMORROW!!! I'm getting the performance measurement equations all mixed up in my head or drawing blanks. It could just be stress. I haven't heard many people mention much about performance measurements when they speak of their exam experience. I think I just need someone to tell me not to stress. haha!

A1lessio
    Participant

Hi Everyone,

Tax season pretty much ended for me and I'm re-taking BEC May 30th. Anyone take the new exam yet? The first time I rushed BEC to get it done before the changes and failed, this time I plan to go very hard the next 6 weeks.

Chasincpa-good luck tomorrow!

AUD (08/02/2016)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks A1lessio! I studied for 6.5 weeks, so I'll let you know how I think it works out for me. Unfortunately, I won't get my results back for quite a while. What study material are you using?

Anonymous
    Inactive

chasinCPA – Good luck! You're gonna kill it 😀

I am using Becker and Ninja Audio and Notes and I take it May 30th. How would you study? Should I do all the modules first on Becker and then rewrite the Ninja notes and listen to the audio after that?

Any insight welcome as this is my first CPA exam I am taking and want to be as efficient in studying as possible these next 6 weeks (30 hours of studying a week)

Tncincy
    Participant

@chasin: you can do it…breathe first and get back to study. I was feeling so anxious earlier because I have so much work to finish off tax season. Then I asked my self what am I rushing for the day is not over. It helped so just breathe find what you need in the book or online to get you through performance measurement.

It begins with a 75
    Been here too long as a cheerleader....ready to pass

A1lessio
    Participant

I use Becker only. I passed three parts on the first try with Becker only. You just need to obsess over the material.

AUD (08/02/2016)

JJ2992
    Participant

Good luck tomorrow @chasinCPA! You'll do great!

VanDammage
    Participant

I'm testing today too. I've got about 5 hours left and trying to do some last minute crunch time studying. I feel way more prepared for this than I was for FAR, so hopefully it doesn't go too poorly.

KrishnaCPA2017
    Participant

Hi, Appreciate if anyone share their today's (4/18) BEC exam experience?

Joe
    Participant

Good luck to those of you that are testing today! I will be testing on May 15th. Please don't forget to report back your experience with the test.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today was the day. I'm feeling okay, but not overly confident. I used Becker to study. I studied over 6.5 weeks, 25-30 hours a week. I know I can't say much with out violating the AICPA rules. There were some topics on the exam that I hadn't seen before, but it was related to topics I had seen. I know I worried too much about the equations and should have just focused on the material the most. Exam questions cross over several topics, so know the material and how it's used. Before taking the exam, I took an AICPA sample test. One of the simulation testlets had a resource tab that had some equations. Before taking the exam, I had questioned if this was true to the exam structure. This was true to my exam structure. I recommend exploring the AICPA sample tests. I also thought I saw some questions I had seen before.

Good luck to you all!! I will be waiting on my score to release in August!

KrishnaCPA2017
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this CHASINCPA. It's very useful. Although i have 1 full day remaining until my exam, i will try to finish AICPA sample test.
    Best of Luck for your result.

A1lessio
    Participant

The wait is gonna suck… My plan is to just study really really hard, take it and then completely forget about it until August. I see Becker has these new Skills Practice sections, do you recommend doing those? Are they like Sims?

AUD (08/02/2016)

JJ2992
    Participant

Thanks @ChasinCPA! I'm sure you did well 🙂

Viewing 15 replies - 256 through 270 (of 471 total)
  • The topic ‘BEC Study Group April May 2017 - Page 18’ is closed to new replies.