BEC Q4 2019 Experience - Page 3

• This topic has 30 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by asdf.
  • Creator
    Topic
    FutureCPA2019
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I just took BEC and feel completely drained by the exam. I’ve taken AUD (90) and FAR (87) so far and didn’t feel this bad leaving those exams. Today I wanted to cry leaving BEC. The thought of just leaving in the middle of the exam definitely crossed my mind as I found it to be so challenging. I used Wiley and Ninja MCQ to prepare for the exam. However, I didn’t score very high on Wiley mock exam (71 and 80), which crushed my confidence. AUD and FAR mock exams were pretty close to my actual scores, so seeing 71 on BEC mock exam was devastating. I just felt like no matter how much I studied, there was still so much new material in the MCQ that I was practicing.

My actual exam experience was horrible compared to AUD and FAR. I marked about 5 MCQ in the first testlet and 8 MCQ testlet. I ended up either blindly guessing them, making educated guesses, or figuring out the answer (hopefully, it was the correct answer). The second testlet was slightly more difficult than the first testlet. Overall, I think I did OK on the MCQ. Simulations were horrible. Too many calculations and attachments. I already know I made some stupid mistakes on some of them. Overall, I feel like I did slightly worse on them than I did in MCQ. I completed all of the writing assignments, but I wouldn’t give myself 100% on those, probably 75% if I was grading myself.

Did anyone have similar experience? If so, what did you end up getting? If you took BEC during Q4 2019, what was your experience like? I can’t believe I’ll have to wait for four week to find out my score!!! My hope for an early release because the last early release happened when they also had almost two weeks between the last day of the grading period and the score release day. Usually they grade them in one week or so. On the other hand, I’m afraid to check my score. Thank you for reading my post.

AUD - 90
    BEC - 86
    FAR - 87
    REG - 88
    🌸
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.