AUD Study Group April/May 2013 - Page 29

Viewing 10 replies - 421 through 430 (of 430 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    Anonymous
    Inactive

FYI Loans and direct financial interest prohibited for both issuers and non issuers.

(MCQ 3/54 in Becker A6)

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for all the help and support to everyone in this thread. Hopefully I will no longer be lingering with you in this thread as I took the exam yesterday evening. I just posted my thoughts over in the “AUD exam experience thread”. The biggest piece of advise I can give to each of you is probably stuff you have already heard but is so true:

RTMFQ (read the MF question) and use the Authoritative Literature for the sims!

jeff
    Keymaster

Internal Control 1 & 2 uploaded into NINJA BLITZ

https://another71.wistia.com/

AUD - 79
    BEC - 80
    FAR - 76
    REG - 92
    Jeff Elliott, CPA (KS)
    NINJA CPA | NINJA CMA | NINJA CPE | Another71
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi all!

I'm new to the blog/forum. I have taken BEC (70) and FAR (waiting for grade-was not ready to sit for it so expecting the worst). I am scheduled to take AUD on July 3rd. I am hoping to be much more prepared for it. Any suggestions? And is anyone taking it around the same time who would be interested in staying in touch through the next month?

Thanks!

Becca

Newbe654

@becca12303

I'm going to be taking AUD in the July/Aug window, not really sure when though. right now I think I'm going to push it off till the end of Aug 🙂 how far along are you on your studies? I'm using becker and have gotten through the first chapter this 3 day weekend.

jackaroe
    Participant

Off to take this monster again after missing it by a couple of points last time so i know what types of questions they ask.

Which is a better color – pink or rose?

answer

a. pink

b. rose

c. neither pink not rose

d. both pink and rose

Mel
    Participant

So my exam is Friday afternoon and i'm grossly behind in my study plan. Finished the lectures a couple of weeks ago and have read the Ninja notes at least 5 times and listen to the Ninja audio everyday at work. Did not rewrite the notes but did about 500 MCQs between Saturday and today. Hoping to do 200 more the next 2 days, read the notes again, and listen to the audio again. Hoping my cramming pays off. Anyone left taking the exam in the next few days?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Am I missing something or does Beckers “AL” not have everything?

I couldnt find anything on Compilation, Reviews etc. I hear a lot of people saying they found entire sim answers in there, but I cant seem to find major items I've studyied.

Ikile

@AMISADMRFIRSALA:

What is “AL”?

Ikile

@Mel4CPA:

I am taking it on the 31st. I'm working on Wiley Test Bank Qs and have to admit that they are somewhat harder than Becker. Wish Wiley had more Sims…

Viewing 10 replies - 421 through 430 (of 430 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.