My Accounts and Cpost Common Login are facebook login apps and we do not save your personal data in our server. According to Facebook policy, we have to provide User Data Deletion Callback URL or Data Deletion Instructions URL.
If you want to delete your activities for CPA Forum Login App, you can remove your information by following these steps:
1. Go to your Facebook Account’s Setting & Privacy. Click “Settings”
2. Look for “Apps and Websites” and you will see all of the apps and websites you linked with your Facebook.
3. Search and Click “CPA Forum” in the search bar.
4. Scroll and click “Remove”.
5. Congratulations, you have successfully removed your app activities.